Life is a journey. Or so I have been told.
theownertravelsto is a blog about My life, the things I experience and learn. I hope I can learn from my mistakes.
The purpose of theownertravelsto blog is to share positive ideas and experiences -hopefully- while showing you that you don’t need a lot to be happy.
Not all failures mean the end of the world. They mean that whatever you were trying out wasn’t meant to happen:
it wasn’t your life’s journey. We all have a particular life journey, even if we don’t discover it from the start. But remember:
You will discover your path! Do you think I discovered mine? Perhaps I did, but I have yet to fully walk it. I know writing is part of it.
All content is created by me, with my silly mobile phone and its camera. I will try my best to reply to your questions.
Check out my cooking blog/online cooking book, My Cooking Experience.
Unless otherwise stated, the following applies:
- All blog entries are written by me, K.S., unless mentioned otherwise.
- Pictures are mine – especially if I signed them with a (c) and my blog’s name.
What I DO NOT OWN nor do I claim as mine:
- blog art – header + background. Thank you kind artists that shared your creations for free, on the internet.
- images found in posts I re-blogged.
- the featured images in some of the entries.